Dua For Taraweeh
Taraweeh is a special prayer that is performed by Muslims during the month of Ramadan after the evening prayer (Isha). The word “taraweeh” comes from the Arabic word “tarweeh,” which means “to rest” or “to take a break.” The prayer consists of a series of rakats (units of prayer) and is usually led by an imam in a mosque. Taraweeh is optional and not obligatory, but it is highly recommended and considered a means of gaining extra blessings during the month of Ramadan.
Dua For Taraweeh
Dua For Taraweeh in Urdu
Watch Video Dua For Traweeh
In conclusion, Taraweeh is a special prayer performed by Muslims during the month of Ramadan as a means of gaining extra blessings and seeking forgiveness from Allah. The dua recited during Taraweeh, like the one provided above, is a powerful supplication asking for forgiveness and seeking guidance and light from Allah. Taraweeh is an opportunity for Muslims to come together as a community and connect with Allah through prayer and reflection. It is a time for spiritual growth and self-improvement, and for seeking guidance and blessings for the coming year.
Q1) How many Rakats are in Taraweeh prayer?
- The traditional number of Rakats for Taraweeh prayer is 20, but it can also be performed in 8 Rakats.
Q2) Is Taraweeh prayer obligatory?
- No, Taraweeh prayer is not obligatory, but it is highly recommended and considered a means of gaining extra blessings during the month of Ramadan.
Q3) Can women also perform Taraweeh prayer in the mosque?
- Yes, women can also perform Taraweeh prayer in the mosque, but it is recommended that they perform it at home if they feel uncomfortable in crowded places or if they have young children.
Q4) Can I perform Taraweeh prayer alone or should it always be performed in congregation?
- It is recommended to perform Taraweeh prayer in congregation, as the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) performed it with his companions in the mosque. However, if one is unable to attend the congregation, it can be performed alone at home.
Q5) Can I perform Taraweeh prayer at any time during the night or does it have to be immediately after Isha prayer?
- Taraweeh prayer can be performed at any time during the night after Isha prayer, but it is recommended to perform it as soon as possible after Isha to maintain the consistency of the prayer and to avoid missing it due to sleep.